Our Savior Anglican Church invites you or someone you know to serve as the Pastor & Rector. The MISSION of the church is to worship God freely under traditional orthodox Anglican doctrine and in an environment that is conducive for the upbringing of our children based on Scriptural truth and discipline and our cultural essence.
Interested candidates MUST have a Master’s Degree or Equivalent in Theology/Divinity and must be up to 10 years in ordained ministry. This candidate MUST at least, have on preferment, at least 5 years’ experience as a rector of parish(s) as will be authenticated by resume.
Download Tasks and Responsibilities >>
Download Application Form >>
Parochial Church Committee
1. Rev'd Ugo Ezenekwe, chairman and pastor
2. Sir Tim Ifemedebe, pastors warden
3. Sir Basil Mbuba, people's warden
4. Sir Obinna Mbachu, member
5. Dame Lizzy Dike, member
6. Dame Obiamaka Nwobu, member
7. Mr. Moses Uzodinma, member
8. Dr. Tony Ononye, member
9. Dr. Chris C. Ulasi, member & communication director
10. Mr. Kenneth Nwobodo, member and secretary
11. Sir Sunny Oputa, member
12. Chief Udoji Achebe, member
13. Atty. Chuka Ukadike, member & legal adviser
Ministries and leaders:
1. Lady Nkem Ifemedebe, women's ministry president
2. Sir Tim Onyedum, men's ministry president
3. Ifeanyi Obijiofor, church choir director
JOIN OUR OSAC FAMILY
As a body of believers we are called to watch out for each other. Being part of a church gives us the ability to use our gifts God has given us to build up those around us. For any questions, please call us directly at (713) 291-2968. and one of our spiritual members would assist you; or stop-by at our location on 11933 BISSONNET ST, HOUSTON, TEXAS 77099.
We at Our Savior Anglican Church believe that in all we do, we are to be a community that expresses and models the love, mercy and grace revealed through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Jesus says “Come, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” We see three things here. First he calls us to follow him, second he changes us, and third he gives us a mission. ~MATTHEW 4:19
OUR MISSION is to worship God freely under traditional orthodox Anglican doctrine and in an environment that is conducive for the upbringing of our children based on Scriptural truth and discipline and our cultural essence.